202 San Mateo Avenue Mildura
Welcome to the Marketing Campaign for 202 San Mateo Avenue, MILDURA.
I am the selling agent and if you have any queries please do not hesitate to contact me
M : 0417 122 396
E : firstname.lastname@example.org
* This 3 bedroom home with an additional separate study/office or teenagers retreat, has endless possibilities
* Features open plan living, the kitchen opens out to a massive entertaining area which includes built in bar and BBQ
* Reverse cycle split system, combustion heating and evaporative cooling for comfort all year round
* With genuine side access and a yard still big enough to kick the footy and also includes shedding for storage
* Currently tenanted at $295 per week
Google Map - Property Location
Key features of the property
Land Size 710 m2
Mildura Rural City Council
Zoning : Residential
Outside study/teenager retreat
Large paved entertaining area includes built in bar
Double gate access
Lean to off garden shed
Statement of Information
To view Statement of Information relating to this property please click on link below
Vendor Statement & Other Information
The Vendor Statement for this property is accessible by clicking on the download link below
Should you wish to place an offer on this property click on link below to download the offer template and print.
Email or fax your offer to the selling agent.
If you would like an update Appraisal on your property please click on link below, fill in relevant details and an agent from our office will be in contact with you to arrange a free Property Market Report.
Property Consultant Profile
Being born and raised in Mildura, I’m excited for the district and what the future holds.
I completed my VCE at Mildura Senior College and have always had a huge desire to work in the real estate industry. When the opportunity arose to join the successful team at First National Collie & Tierney, I was quick to jump on board.
My other passions include pulling on the boots for the South Mildura Football Club and taking the field for the Mildura East Cricket Club.
Hard working, loyalty and commitment are three major assets that I endeavor to provide my clients, I will always strive to provide my clients with the highest quality service possible.
I am proud to be working with the award winning team at First National Collie & Tierney.